Current Job Openings:
1. Maintain positive relations with regional and national media
2. Regular disbursement of press releases, positioning papers and other client relevant information
3. Angle positive client stories
4. Arrange periodic one and one client interviews
5. Arrange media roundtables, press conferences and other press events, as required from time to time
6. Maintain industry focused regional media lists
7. Client liaison with top management team
8. To prepare monthly and media reports for clients
9. Track daily clippings (and TV recordings etc.) in local media
10. Arrange translation work (if required)
1. Must have experience in PR Industry/Corporate communication
2. Good media relations in the city of current employment
3. Should have pleasant personality and good communication skills
4. General business knowledge – including detailed client specific business knowledge
5. Good interpersonal skills, problem solving & planning abilities
6. Working knowledge of computer systems and processes
7. Strong communication and networking skills
8. Possess the ability to write press releases, articles for newsletters etc.
9. Honesty, integrity and timeliness of delivery
10. Constantly do quantitative and qualitative analysis of work done
11. Person should be mature and a team player
Social Media Executive:
1. Content generation
2. Community management
3. Analytics and reporting, creating executive dashboards
4. General campaign management and support
5. Performance analysis and reporting
6. Client consultancy
7. Networking with digital influencers
8. Supporting new business pitches and researching campaigns
9. Generating social media content for on behalf of clients
10. Reporting on online/social activity to a client
11. Experience in community management / engagement and monitoring
12. A very high standard of writing
13. Natural creativity and confidence in discussing ideas
14 In-depth understanding of the social space and technology
15. Genuine interest and passion for marketing
16. Able to use social and web analytics packages to report on program success
17. Attention to detail
18. Polished and professional appearance
19. Calmness under pressure and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
20. Flexible attitude
1. Identifying new areas for business growth
2. Planning and executing strategies for business development
3. Planning and preparing presentations
4. Handling meetings with clients
5. Following up with the clients
6. Reporting minutes of the meetings
7. Providing management with feedback
1. Should be willing to travel all over Delhi & NCR
2. Should be able to develop business in a fast-paced environment.
3. Should have strong presentation, communication, organizational skills.
4. Should exceed corporate objectives and quotas.
5. Ability to build business relationships with 100 percent results.
6. Should be highly motivated and result oriented.
7. Should possess excellent communications skills.
The candidate have to make call to corporate clients & generate leads,fixing appointments with the clients.
1. Working knowledge of computer systems and processes
2. Strong communication and networking skills.
3. Person should be mature and a team player
FRESHERS CAN BE CONSIDERED AS TRAINEE
Please send your CV with cover letter to The Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listed Candidates will be informed by e-mail for the interview.